Our site & your data
Our site & your data
Effective date: 08-Mar-19
- Cookies are small pieces of data, which are stored on your device (computer or other mobile device)
- Data Protection Legislation – From time to time, all applicable data protection and privacy legislation in force in the UK. This includes the General Data Protection Regulation ((EU) 2016/679), the Data Protection Act 2018, the Privacy and Electronic Communications Directive 2002/58/EC (as updated by Directive 2009/136/EC) and the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations 2003 (SI 2003/2426), as amended
- Personal Data has the meaning given to it in the Data Protection Legislation
- Data Subject is any living individual using our Service and is the subject of Personal Data
- Usage Data is data collected by us, which is generated automatically by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself. It relates to the conduct and frequency of users, utilising the Service. For example, how long a user’s session lasts
- Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google, which tracks and reports website traffic
- User means any individual who utilises the Service
- Data Processors (or Service Providers) means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller. In order to process your data more effectively, we may use the services of various Service Providers
Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information, which is used to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
You may be asked to provide us with personally identifiable information while you use our Service. We can use this to contact you or identify you.
Personally, identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may also collect Usage Data when you access the Service through a mobile device.
This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version and the pages of our Service that you visit. Also, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When you access the Service by or through a mobile device, this Usage Data may include information such as the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID and the IP address of your mobile device. Also, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking Cookies Data
Cookies are files with a small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. The tracking technologies used are beacons, tags and scripts. These collect and track information to improve and analyse our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some parts of our Service.
We use, but not limited to the following Cookies:
- Session Cookies are used to collect Usage Data about an individuals’ use of the services. For example, how long was spent using the Service
- Preference Cookies are used to remember your preferences and the various settings of your internet
- Security Cookies are used to collect data about the security of our Services. This includes, but not limited to, any potential security breaches and/or attempted breaches by third party servers
Use of Data
Maximum Solutions Consulting Ltd uses the collected data for various purposes, including to:
- Provide and maintain you with our Service
- Notify you about changes to our Service
- Allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service, when you choose to do so
- Provide customer support
- Gather analysis or valuable information, so we can improve our Service
- Monitor the usage of our Service
- Detect, prevent and address technical issues
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Maximum Solutions Consulting Ltd may process your Personal Data in various situations, but not limited to:
- We need to perform a contract with you
- You have given us permission to do so
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and it’s not overridden by your rights
- To comply with the law
Retention of Data
Maximum Solutions Consulting Ltd will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service. Also, if we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to and maintained on computers located outside of the European Union. However, this can only be by processors who act in compliance with the Data Protection Legislation or operate in a jurisdiction that has an equivalent regime to the Data Protection Legislation.
If you are located outside European Union and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to the United Kingdom and process it there.
Disclosure of Data
Under certain circumstances, Maximum Solutions Consulting Ltd may be required to disclose your Personal Data, if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities. For example, a court or a government agency.
Maximum Solutions Consulting Ltd may disclose your Personal Data, in the good faith and belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of Maximum Solutions Consulting Ltd
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public and against legal liability
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Your Data Protection Rights Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
As we are operating within the European Union, you have certain data protection rights under the Data Protection Legislation. Maximum Solutions Consulting Ltd aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to exercise these rights in relation to your Personal Data.
If you wish to be informed about the Personal Data we hold about you or if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us by completing a Data Access Request form.
In certain circumstances, you data protection rights include:
- Access, update or to delete the information we have on you. You can access, update or request deletion of your Personal Data by completing a Data Access Request
- The right to rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete
- Right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data
- The right to restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information
- Right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format
- The right to withdraw consent. At any time, you also have the right to withdraw your consent, where Maximum Solutions Consulting Ltd relied on your consent to process your personal information
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”). This could be to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analysing how our Service is used.
These third parties only have access to your Personal Data to perform these tasks on our behalf. They are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Maximum Solutions Consulting Ltd may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyse the use of our Service.
We use Google Analytics to collect data in order to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualise and personalise the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy Terms web page.
Links to Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third-party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with Personal Data, please Contact Us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children, without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.